We allow pets in our rooms! You will find our pet policy consists of common sense and courtesy requirements.
- Pets should never be left unattended in the rooms.
- We realize your dog may bark at times, but please be courteous to other guests. There is a local kennel where you can board your dog if necessary. Also, some of the whale watch boats have kennels on board at no additional charge.
- Pets are not allowed on any furnishings in the rooms.
- Pets must be restrained when in the vicinity of the motel. They are not allowed to swim in our pool. You must clean up after your dog in any area where the grass is kept cut. You may let your dog run loose behind our motel. We have 6 acres and a large field behind the motel.
- There is a $30/night pet fee.
- You are responsible for any damages your pet may cause.
- Only one pet per room/reservation.
We are also dog owners ourselves and realize how difficult it can be to find clean, comfortable accommodations when traveling with a pet. We pride ourselves on the cleanliness of all our units as well as the grounds.